Pedagogical Experiments: Christian Kindergarten Education in Republican China
Dr Jenny Bond (University College Dublin)
To register, please click here
Once you have registered, a link to the Zoom webinar will be emailed to the address you provide. Please note: you do not need to download Zoom to join the webinar. For more details please see the attached flyer.
For details of other seminars in the 2020/21 CHOMI series, see here
Sir Charles Alexander Cameron (1830-1921) RCSI President, Professor of Chemistry, Public Analyst and Medical Officer of Health for Dublin.
To mark the centenary of his death, RCSI will host a virtual panel discussion to address the importance of population health advocacy and present the inaugural Sir Charles Alexander Cameron Award for Population Health. We are delighted to announce that Dr Mike Ryan, Executive Director, WHO Health Emergencies Programme, will be the first award recipient in recognition of his global leadership during the COVID-19 pandemic.
This panel discussion will be chaired by Professor Ciaran O’Boyle, Director of the RCSI Centre for Positive Psychology and Health. Panelists include:
- Dr Ida Milne, Historian and Lecturer in European History at Carlow College
- Professor Donal O’Shea, Professor and Head of Chemistry Department, RCSI
- Dr Mike Ryan, Executive Director, WHO Health Emergencies Programme
- Professor Emer Shelley, Honorary Associate Professor of Epidemiology RCSI and Dean of the Faculty of Public Health Medicine, RCPI
- Dr Ciarán Wallace, Historian and Deputy Director of the Beyond 2022: Ireland’s Virtual Record Treasury, TCD
- Date:02 March 2021
- Time:13:00 – 14:00
- Category:Community, General events
Registration can be found here: https://www.rcsi.com/dublin/news-and-events/events/event/2021/the-cameron-award